Covid-19 Guidelines and precautions
According to the State of Colorado Health and Public Safety, along with DORA (The Dept. of Regulatory Agencies) guidelines concerning COVID-19 for Salons and Barber Shops,
below are the new policies that are in effect as of May 9.
New Salon Policies (in addition to existing policies)
More Than Curly Salon has always maintained above and beyond the State's Cleanliness and Sanitary standards. Pandemic or not, cleanliness and the safety of our staff and clients, as well as visitors has always been our top priority since day one.
1. This may seem obvious but, if you are feeling sick, or running a fever leading up to, or upon arrival of your service, please reschedule your appointment online or by phone, to ensure the safety of our staff and other clients.
2. The Salon lobby is no longer available for waiting. Clients are asked to call the Salon upon arrival to check in (303) 739-2875, and remain in their cars until your stylist waves you in.
3. Clients will be required to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before each service begins, prior to their consultation. Stylists must wash hands before and after each client, and wear gloves when feasible.
4. Over the ear masks are required to be worn by each employee and each client for the duration of each visit. If you DO NOT have an over the ear mask, a disposable one will be provided at check in once we receive them, at no additional cost.
5. Masks cannot be removed. Due to the mask requirement, beverages will not be offered. Please hydrate yourself prior to your visit.
Social Distancing practices:
1. In person consultations will be limited.
2. During the service portion of your visit, the recommended 6' of social distance obviously is not possible. We have limited the number of clients and employees to 8 people in the Salon maximum during the busiest time. The point of sale equipment is sanitized after each transaction.
3. Shampoo services will have no more than 2 clients at the bowl at one time. The bowls that will be used during this time are 8' apart.
4. Dryer chairs have been spaced 6' apart.
5. In order to limit the amount of time spent in close proximity at check out, we kindly ask that you pre-book your next appointment online at your convenience, and not at the front desk.
Visitors and/or guests of clients are no longer allowed to wait in the Salon.
For clients who are minors, only one parent is allowed to be present, per child. Parents can only book one child at a time. Siblings or other family members are not permitted to wait in the Salon while services are being performed.